Worldwide operational support, live positions, camera crews, editors
Back to Events
9 - 19 June 17
French Parliamentary Elections
French President Emmanuel Macron's new political movement, La Republique En Marche, is hoping for a big majority as France votes in the decisive second round of parliamentary elections on 18 June.
The result on Sunday could hand Macron a strong mandate for his plans to change the way the French work and do business.
All 577 seats in the National Assembly are up for grabs, with Macron’s camp fielding a wide spectrum of candidates – many of whom have never before held elected office - as he seeks to assert dominance over traditional mainstream parties.
To aid your coverage, Global Media Services can offer a range of broadcast facilities, including:
* Live stand-up positions at a Polling Station in Paris.
* Live stand-up positions at the En Marche HQ in Paris.
* Live studio positions at AP's Paris bureau.
* Multi-format playout facilities.
* International delivery via AP's satellite and fibre networks.